This command allows you to fine-tune layer mask edges by means of the "Refine Edge" dialog.
- Open the "Masks" dialog box.
- Apply the "Refine Edge" command.
- In the "Refine Edge" dialog, Choose preview mode that better emphasizes your mask edge - with or without overlay.
- Remove the jagged edges with the "Smooth" slider. Be cautious though - smoothing may deselect some important detail.
- If necessary, soften the mask edges with the "Feather" slider.
- Use the "Contract/Expand" slider to adjust the size of the masked area.